Movie Review Monday - Fringe

Fringe

Okay. So technically, Fringe isn't a movie, but its pilot episode was movie length.

In all honesty, the jury is out on how much I liked this. I like the main character, a lot. She's tough and vulnerable and cool. As a matter of fact, all the characters are great. Not your run-of-the-mill folks that populate cliched work.

The premise for the premier is great as well, as it's helping to fill the horrible hole left by The X-Files.

I liked the introduction, though I wish the writers had been a bit braver in some of the decisions they made when it came to what happened to the main characters.

I'm rating this a tentative 3 ½ , thinking that this may become something more, swiftly moving into the 4 star range. We’ll see as I start working my way through Season 1.

«««½
3.5/5.0

Comments

Popular Posts