How can you resist wonderful words like these:
1. cruciverbalist - (n.)a designer or aficionado of crossword puzzles.
2. ecdysiast - (n.)a person who performs a striptease.
3. funambulist - (n.)a tightrope walker.
4. phlebotomist - (n.)a nurse or other health worker trained in drawing venous blood.
5. poetaster - (n.)an inferior poet; a writer of indifferent verse.
6. shamus - (n.,)a detective.
7. thaumaturgist - (n.)a worker of wonders or miracles; magician.
8. toxophilite - (n.)a devotee of archery; archer.
9. comptroller - various types of financial executives.
10. metaphysician - A person who creates or develops theories regarding the nature of reality.
11. chiromancer - Someone who performs divination by reading palms.