Movie Review Monday - The Avengers

Wow. Just wow.
My IMAX Movie Ticket - Pricey But Worth It


As a comic book junkie since I was about seven years old, I was floored by the Avengers. 


I had high expectation because I'd heard good things, and my recommendations were all met. It highlighted the humanity of each hero, and each hero spent some time in the spotlight. On top of that, each hero had different amounts of time with all the other heroes. And there were not only some great action moments and combat scenes, as to be expected, but there were also some great comic moments.


So how could you possibly make this event even better?


See it at the IMAX. I'm not the biggest fan of 3D, but I'm a huge fan of the IMAX. 


In answer to your unasked question? No, you absolutely cannot wait until this movie comes out on video. This is a movie that needs to be seen on the big screen, IMAX big if you can swing it. You won't regret a single penny.


«««««
5.0 / 5.0

Cast list (courtesy of Wikipedia)

  • Robert Downey, Jr. as Tony Stark / Iron Man
  • Chris Evans as Steve Rogers / Captain America
  • Mark Ruffalo as Dr. Bruce Banner / Hulk
  • Chris Hemsworth as Thor
  • Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow
  • Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton / Hawkeye
  • Tom Hiddleston as Loki
  • Clark Gregg as Phil Coulson
  • Cobie Smulders as Maria Hill
  • Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury




Comments

Popular Posts