On Goals and the "Dear Lucky Agent" Contest!

I set some writing and submission goals this summer!

Some goals that I've unlocked over the last few months:
  • My first royalty check! Not for a lot, but hey, a royalty check!
  • In June, I set out to write 1,000 words a day and I met that goal.
  • Over the course of July and August, I've submitted short stories to over twenty venues!
  • I had a reprint accepted!
  • I have a story will be produced as an audio podcast! Very excited!

In other news, do you have a novel you're interested in having represented? In the "Dear Lucky Agent" Contest you'll have an opportunity for a real live agent to check out the first page of your novel.

The contest is live until the end of the day, Wednesday, August 24, 2016. The contest is judged by agent Andrea Morrison of Writers House. Interest piqued? Mosey on over to the website for details!


Comments

Popular Posts